The New Passover Haggadah artistic book
Unique and valuable art item for your Judaica collection and executive gifts.
What makes this limited edition book so unique
1. Extended book format
(33.5 cm. X 32.5 cm. /13.25" x 12.75")
2. 396 copies (342 + 54 AP),
Limited giclee edition, with 6. Elegant leather binding, signed and numbered personally by the Israeli artist Asher Kalderon
3. Exhibited in the Tel Aviv Museum of art along with a great collection of exclusive Haggadah books and in The Library of The Jewish Theological Seminary in New York. Part of the Judaica collections of The Library of Congress, Yale University, The Hebrew Union colege in Cincinatti,The Jewish Theological Seminaryin New York and other public and privat collections.
4. Forty seven double pages mix of text and artistic panoramic paintings & illuminations.
5. Special, beautifully decorated page, in which to inscribe names, texts to memorize family events or history, to honor VIPs and organizations or as donor of the book to a Jewish museums library collections, memorial dedications etc. See sample of this page on our web site www.absolutearts.com/kalderon
6. NOW you can have it at very resonable price
$3600 for a copy from the Delux edition (only 54AP copies) stored in a elegant wooden box. AP purchasers get BONUS of a limited edition portfolio with eight art prints of Jerusalem landscape fictions created by Asher Kalderon. (P
$2990 for a copy out of the regular edition of 342 copies stored in an decorative cardboard box.
Both copies include transportation and insurance fees.
$230 for individal limited edition print out of the book,signed and numbered by the artist. Prints can be ordered in a smaller size. Call the artist.
7. Great discount for Jewish charity organizations and congregations to help their fund raising campaigns, auctions and sponsorship.
See more pages from the Haggadah on our web site www.absolutearts.com/kalderon
To see AK's art in his actual size you are invited to arrange visit to my studio when you're in Israel
E-mail us your address to ask for our illustrated brochure.